ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Handling of incoming calls, scheduling and other customer service needs
- Complete set-up of orders for searches, title commitments and listing packages.
- Fax or e-mail title commitments to the customers.
- Maintains accounting of all orders in order to comply with customer delivery expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining and building good working relationships with all Realtor & builder customers, lenders, production department personnel, closing personnel, and Marketing Reps. Responsible for scheduling closing appointments and inputting title orders. Responsible for meeting individual needs and requirements of the customers.
- Facilitates the preparation of broker and settlement packages on behalf of the Company.
- Responsible for delivering all broker packages within the guidelines and goals set by the Manager.
- Responsible for obtaining relevant information for the completion of broker documents or settlement package.
- Responsible for the review and adherence to lender instructions of the closing package.
- Ability to front select closing packages such as refinance, witness only, cash or split side of a transaction as determined by management.
- Fulfills the title requirements for issuance of a final policy.
- Ensures that the documents are in an accurate and recordable form.
- Assures compliance with the Lighthouse Title Settlement Standards procedures, including proper balancing of the file and collection of proper receipts.
- Issue Short-Form Policies, when able and “mark-up” title commitments when production dept. is required to issue policy(ies).
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be professional, proactive and positive with internal and external customers and coworkers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Maintains high level of professionalism in dress and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all the functions or responsibilities which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type